Saturday 28 December 2013
0 comments

Gossips And HD Wallpapers Of Hansika Motwani

22:36

                                         Hansika Motwani (born 9 August 1991) is an Indian actress who predominantly appears in Tamil and Telugu films. She made her film debut as a leading actress in the Telugu movie Desamuduru (2007), winning the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut – South. Following appearances in several high-budget Telugu films, including Kantri and Maska, she started her career in Tamil cinema with Mappillai (2011). She was part of commercially successful Tamil films including Velayudham (2011), Oru Kal Oru Kannadi (2012), Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kumaru (2013) and Singam II (2013).


                                        Hansika Motwani was born to Pradeep Motwani, a businessman and Mona Motwani, a dermatologist. She has a brother Prashant Motwani. Her mother tongue is Sindhi and she is a Buddhist. She was born in Mumbai. Hansika attended the Podar International School in Mumbai. She went on to study at the International Curriculum School in Mumbai.Her mom's client, none other than Juhi Chawla, noticed Hansika and recommended that she act in movies. She was accordingly signed by for 'Yahoo' with herself and Govinda. Unfortunately, this movie was shelved. This did not stop Hansika from acting as she has now appeared in a total of 5 movies in Hindi, as well as several regional language movies (e.g. Desamuduru in Telugu, Sarvam in Tamil). She speaks Hindi and Tulu fluently. She is involved in physical fitness and diet with Mickey Mehta. At the age of 16 she has three staff persons, as well as her mom, to manage her career.


                                   Hansika Motwani and Tamil actor Silambarasan aka Simbu have confirmed that they are in a relationship. However, Simbu says any decision related to their marriage will be taken by their respective families. Hansika had been rubbishing rumours about her link-up with Simbu, but she has finally opened up on micro-blogging site Twitter. "(I have) been hearing many rumours about my personal life, so just want to clear (the air).Yes, I'm seeing STR (Simbu) and hence I wouldn't like to talk about my personal life," Hansika posted on her Twitter page.


                                        Confirming the news, Simbu posted on Twitter: "Yes, I'm with Hansika and right now she is doing really good and marriage will be decided by our family. (I) hope you will respect our privacy". Ever since the duo started shooting for Tamil films Vaalu and Vettai Mannan, it was reported that they had developed fondness for each other. While Simbu is busy shooting for Vaalu, Hansika is now busy wrapping up Tamil comedy Biriyani and Telugu untitled multi-starrer with Vishnu Manchu


                                           Refuting rumours that Vishnu Manchu stormed out of the sets of his yet-to-be-titled Telugu multi-starrer as he was upset with Hansika Motwani, the film's director Srivas said "their off-screen friendship adds intensity to the film".  "A gift to a director is the chemistry between the lead actors and these two (Vishnu and Hansika) share a great chemistry. In fact, their off screen friendship adds great intensity to the film. This makes them a hit pair on the screen," Srivas told IANS. Hansika and Vishnu have teamed up for the second time after the highly successful Telugu comedy Denikaina Ready.


                                           "I have worked with them since the first day of shooting. Both have surpassed my expectations with flawless performance in every scene," he added. The film, which also features Raveena Tandon, Manchu Manoj, Manchu Mohan Babu, Praneetha, Varun Sandesh and Tanish, is racing towards completion. It is being co-produced by 24 Frames Factory and Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures.


                                            Silambarasan and Hansika Motwani had given a sweet news for all their fans a few months ago. They had announced that they were in love and had requested media not to speculate about their relationship any more. But now, we hear, a shocking news. Well, rumour mills say that the couple has parted ways. The buzz in the industry says that Silambarasan and Hansika Motwani are not in good terms in the recent months. The couple has broken up and has decided to take different routes as they could not work on saving their relationship. Reports say that the actors have moved on and have decided to concentrate on their respective careers.


                                     At a recently held awards ceremony, Simbu and Hansika Motwani were not spotted together. It is said that the actress took her awards and left the place instantly to avoid media glare. Hansika Motwani reportedly claimed that she had to leave the function as she wanted to catch a flight. Simbu came to the ceremony only after the actress had left the venue. Silambarasan and Hansika Motwani have enough projects in their hands and it will keep them busy for some time.


    I don't have a personal life: Hansika Motwani says everybody knows I am a director’s baby and I did exactly what Venkat Prabhu asked  me to do. I have eight projects this year, including the remake of ‘Ishq’ (1997). I have been working since I was nine years. The shelf life of an Indian actress is rather short. There will be a time when I have to bid adieu to this industry, but till then I don’t think there is anything wrong with being ambitious.


                                          I listen to almost five scripts every day. But I do roles that suit me. I might have gone wrong many times in the past and I know I will still make mistakes, but there is no point in sulking. I will sign another movie and just move on. The industry is very accommodating. There is no rivalry between me or Anushka or Tammanna. I compete with myself and if a script is written for you, it will come to you. I have worked in Bollywood, Tamil and Telugu films, and being a child actor helped me figure out the right from the wrong.


                                           I do not have a personal life. There is far too much pressure on my professional life. Simbu (actor Silambarasan) knows how busy I am. I am a career oriented person and marriage is definitely not on my list right now. Besides, who gets married at 22? Yes, I was overweight. Snide remarks about my weight have never bothered me. Whether I was thin or fat, movies never stopped coming.


                                                 I don’t use glycerine to cry. Suriya once said in an interview, “Hansika is like a switch. You just need to switch her on and off.” That’s the biggest compliment I have ever got. Even when I was working on ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’, people used to call me ‘amma’ because I would just act without any instructions. Arya would tell me that I can cry and laugh at the same time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer
Top