Thursday 26 December 2013
0 comments

Flawless airbrush makeup artist and hair stylist - Elmhurst

20:35
Address:Elmhurst, NY 11373 (map)
Date Posted:12/26/13
Description:

No More Cake Face!!
Look like a Star on your Special day..

Whether you'd like a soft, natural look or a sultry smokey eye, or something Bright and Colorful let me make you up to dance the night away! I offer beauty makeup and hair services for any occasion, including airbrush makeup and false lash applications. Have some friends who want their makeup done as well? I also have great group rates! I also offer Makeup Parties, which are a great way to learn some tips and tricks with your friends while getting glamorous at the same time!

Feel free to email or text for more info on rates and bookings! #6463688703

***Hurry Hurry Hurry because spots are filling up*******

Check out some of my fabulous work below. Here are some links to my work as well.. Check me out and don't forget to click "LIKE"

http://www.facebook.com/fabfacemakeup.


http://zenysmakeup.simdif.com

Location: will travel
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer
Top