Friday 20 December 2013
One comments

Gorgeous Thai Actress Kwan Usamanee Free Wallpapers

19:09

                        Kwan Usamanee Vaithayanon is a dramatic actress who has been on the cover of several major Asian magazines. She has been acting since she was a child. She was selected for her ability and potential. Kwan is serious about her craft and has been rumored to star in several upcoming productions.
                                 Name: Usamanee Vaithayanon/อุษามณี ไวทยานนท์
                                 Nickname: Kwan/ขวัญ
                                 Profession: Actress and Model
                                 Date of birth: March 3, 1988
                                 Birthplace: Bangkok, Thailand
                                 Height: 5'5"
                                 Star sign: Pisces
                                 Blood Type: B
                                   ZEN - "Stylish Women Awards 2008 No. 13"
                                   TV Inside Hot Awards 2010 "Hot Actress"
                                   Siam Dara Star Awards 2011 "Rai Dai Jai - Best Nang'Rai Actress for Plerng Prom"
                                  Stars Choice Awards 2011 - 5th Place Sexy Star
                                  Stars Choice Awards 2011 - Soft Skin
                                  Stars Light Awards 2012 (50 Sexiest - 17 Anniversary Siam Entertainment) Sexiest
                                         Lately it appears as though the news regarding “Kwan Usamanee” has faded away.  She claims it’s because she’s still rushing to finish filming “Fah Jarod Sai” and it has been her intention to accept as few events as possible so she can concentrate on her studies and shift her focus on her acting.  As for matters of the heart, she’s very much single at the moment.  The man she once liked is no longer around, but she’s not serious about wanting a boyfriend.
                                          There’s nothing going on with my love life.  The guy I once claimed I secretly like, I don’t like him any longer.  Lucky I only liked him, not love.  I’m a female, so I should play it safe.  I have to learn to read my heart.  I’m really content at the moment.  I have people whom I speak with like a friend or a brother.  I don’t speak to them as a boyfriend.  I want someone who I can go to for advice, someone who will wait to teach me.  I give equal importance to every person.  I’m not serious about wanting a romantic relationship.
                                     My mom doesn’t meddle with my love life either.  It has nothing to do with my mom not liking a person and I have to break up with that person.  Love is about two people.  About this, I can’t really say, because my mom is an elder.  She can easily foresee how a person is, so sometimes it’s necessary I listen to her.  After that I would make my own judgement.  As of right now though, I have to behave properly, obtain a high education.  I want to do things that make my family incredibly happy.  I don’t want my happiness to depend on some guy.  I don’t want a boyfriend. ”

1 comments:

 
Toggle Footer
Top